Opportunity Resource Fund is growing and seeks a dynamic, friendly, licensed and professional Mortgage Loan Officer for our Fresh Opportunity Mortgage Program. Based in Grand Rapids, this individual will market and originate loans throughout Michigan to qualified homebuyers.
· Market the Fresh Opportunity Mortgage through community based organizations.
· Originate and close loans for qualified low to moderate income homebuyers.
· Prepare closing documentation, working closely with the various title companies.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, community development, or related field is preferred.
· 3-5 years of experience originating single family mortgages.
· Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) in the state of Michigan, and current in all required certifications.
· Experience using various loan origination software; knowledge of Calyx Point, Salesforce and Excel a plus.
· Valid Michigan driver’s license.
· Travel required; must have own reliable transportation.
To apply: OppFund is an equal opportunity employer and strongly values diversity; women and minorities are encouraged to apply. We offer competitive benefits and salary. Reports directly to Manager/Homeownership Programs. Please send resume, salary requirements, and cover letter to email@example.com by December 31, 2018.