Opportunity Resource Fund is growing and seeks a dynamic, friendly and professional Loan Processor for our Mortgage Programs. Based in Detroit, this individual will process all loan requests.
· Accept receipt of new loan applications.
· Process loan and finance documentation, and input data into appropriate software where applicable. Build and maintain loan files.
· Communicate with applicants to collect any missing or outstanding application or supporting documents.
· Send required disclosures to applicants.
· Order title work, property appraisals, flood certifications and other documentation as required.
· Maintain effective and consistent document formats and storage arrangements for both hard-copy and computer file documents; file and retrieve documents as needed.
· Serve as liaison between the Underwriter/Analyst and the Loan Officers.
· Minimum educational requirements are the possession of a high school diploma, with preference given to individuals with an Associate Degree in business and/or five years of general office experience performing the above functions required.
· This position requires strong written and oral communications skills and good command of English grammar. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and follow-up on tasks, proficient in use of MS Office software (Word, Excel, Access) and the ability to learn new programs quickly. The individual must be highly professional, discreet, and able to maintain confidentiality and have demonstrated promptness and reliability.
· Experience using various loan origination software; knowledge of Calyx Point, Salesforce and Excel a plus.
To apply: OppFund is an equal opportunity employer and strongly values diversity; women and minorities are encouraged to apply. We offer competitive benefits and salary. Reports directly to Manager/Homeownership Programs. Please send resume, salary requirements, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31, 2018.