Opportunity Resource Fund, (Lansing) is seeking a Finance Associate (Full Time) for our non-profit community development financial institution.
Responsibilities include accurate and timely preparation of accounts payable and receivables, assist in preparation of monthly work papers and financial reporting, budget and audit.
Specific loans receivable, budgeting, and Sage (Abila/MIP) non-profit accounting software experience a plus.
· Four year degree or associates in Accounting or Finance and/or up to four years of comparable experience.
· Thorough knowledge of the principles, practices, and legal regulations of finance and accounting.
· Thorough knowledge of the methods and techniques of financial analysis, accounting, and financial reporting.
· Skill in communicating with all levels of personnel with a high degree of professionalism.
· Strong problem-solving and reasoning skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and changing work priorities are a must.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs with an emphasis in Excel
· Attention to detail and is self-motivated.
To apply: OppFund is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity. Please send resume, salary requirements, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 330 Marshall St.|Suite 105 | Lansing, MI 48912.